Embrace a strong career development culture and reap the benefits of improved recruitment, retention, and employee engagement. Discover how a workplace that supports the active management and ongoing development of careers can benefit employees and employers alike. Combat the toxic nature of dissatisfied/disengaged workers to improve productivity. Reduce your risk of losing high-performers to external opportunities while concurrently attracting top talent, improving skill alignment, and developing leaders for improved business outcomes. Leave with practical tools and strategies for implementing career services that won’t break the bank.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Tips for making a business case for implementing a career development process
- Key components of successful career development/career management programs
- Techniques for effective career conversations
- Strategies for integrating a career planning process with other HR areas
Who should attend:
- HR practitioners interested in designing and developing career development processes for their organization.