This webinar is in partnership with:
When it comes to closing the gender gap, many tools can make a difference. The organization can offer women at all levels of its hierarchy training and mentoring to achieve career advancement, thus creating a female pipeline of talents.
However, to achieve long term results and retain talents, the corporate culture has to be nurtured too. This is where having a tool to assess that the organization’s practices, programs and actions are geared to facilitating the progress towards equitable representation of women at all levels, until parity is achieved and sustained, is key.
Why are diversity and inclusion important, what are the benefits to the organization and how to reach parity will be covered during this presentation.
- Current status of gender equity in Canada
- Understanding core concepts of Inclusion & Diversity
- The positive impact of the presence of women in decision-making bodies on an organization’s financial performance
- Opportunities & Benefits of diversity, inclusion and intersectionality
- The Women in Governance holistic approach to closing the gender gap in the workplace
Who should attend:
The webinar targets Directors and Executive members of large organizations as well as decision makers at the SME level. While Inclusion & Diversity requires buy-in across the whole organization, endorsement of such practices must start at the decision-making segment of the organization.