The gig economy refers to the significant increase of: short term, contract, temporary and free lance work being done today in organizations of all sizes and in every sector. Full-time, long-term secure jobs are no longer the best way to get work done in fast moving organizations. This new reality has created a profound shift in career management that few of us are ready for, but many of us have already experienced.
This insightful webinar provides a practical approach to establishing a career that will thrive on this current fluid environment by exploring the new economics of career security.
Whether you are in the early years of your career journey, navigating your mid-career years or are trying to squeeze out a few more before winding down, you will find this program very helpful.
In this presentation, you will:
- Explore the forces reshaping organizations today resulting in this fundamental shift in how work is getting done.
- Discover the four components of career management: know yourself / know your marketplace / have something valuable to offer / run your career as if it were your business.
- Uncover the essential economic principles of career security necessary to thrive in this job insecure marketplace.
- Measure your current level of readiness for this rapidly evolving world of work.
Who should attend:
Anyone who has a vested interest in managing their career in a way to capitalize on the current dynamic marketplace. This includes:
- Young professionals starting out their careers.
- Mid-career professionals.
- Professionals late in their career.