Learn how to create an employment contract that will limit liability and provide stability and predictability in the relationship. Understand the numerous contractual provisions that are available and how an effective employment agreement can protect your business, products, confidential information, staff and more.
- Interpret and draft employment agreements with emphasis on:
- Probationary clauses;
- Termination language;
- Constructive terminations; and
- Post-employment restrictions (non-compete and non-solicit agreements).
- How to effectively implement enforceable agreements with new staff and current staff.
- Effective negotiation strategies.
- Understanding the inherent value of written employment agreements.
- Contractual pitfalls to avoid.
- Constructing a severance package.
Who should attend:
HR professionals and those involved in contract negotiations and implementation with employees.
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1.5 hours of video content