This course is a comprehensive, practical program that equips you with the right tools to assess your capacity for change and the language you need to effectively communicate within it. Are you up to the challenge of helping people wrap their brains, arms and heart around change? Take this course.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Explore the complexity of the communication challenge facing every changing organization.
- Conduct an audit on the effectiveness of your current communication efforts.
- Determine the essential principles behind the Who, What, When & How to ensure
communication engages everyone.
- Acquire a communication toolbelt for your own changing organization.
- Design an action plan to significantly improve the level of engagement in your changing organization.
Who should take this course:
Senior executives, project teams, human resources, organizational development, learning + development professionals, managers and communication professionals at all levels.
Meet your instructor
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
- Overview - Communicating Change (1 min. / 25 sec.)
- Introduction & Objectives (3:43)
- Habits & Essentials (8:27)
- Communication is Complicated (8:10)
- What Gets Communicated When (7:46)
- Who Owns Change Communication (6:19)
- How to Communicate Change (8:53)
- Helpful Communication Tools (10:55)
- Developing a Communication Plan (5:26)
- Assessment, Action Plan & Wrap Up (4:43)
- Slide Handout - Communicating Change
- Worksheets - Communicating Change
- Article - 7 Truths When Communicating Change
- The Complete Program - Communicating Change (1 hr. / 4 min. / 26 sec.)