If you practice mindfulness and/or meditation, you can make a positive difference in the world.
You know how stressed people are and how mindfulness meditation can help them, but you don't necessarily want to become a 'meditation teacher'.
The first and only training of its kind, from the industry leader, The Calm Monkey.
Online, self-paced, only 7-10 hours to learn.
TAKE THE FREE PREVIEW.
Be the champion who brings the benefits of mindfulness meditation to your workplace or community by becoming a Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator. Quickly startup and sustain a successful workplace program, and make a difference in other people’s lives.
Who is this for?
- Passionate individuals with a personal mindfulness and/or meditation practice, who want to learn how to get company support and build a successful workplace or community meditation program. Students are employees working within organizations or individual professionals eager to expand their skills. See course description for eligibility requirements.
Why take this training?
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
- Get a fast start-up, with a turn-key toolkit, to create a self-sustaining program at low to no operating cost.
- Ongoing training and resources via online Facilitator Community of Practice (closed Facebook group) to learn from other Facilitators and Wendy Quan. Here’s where you’ll receive ongoing tips, Facebook Live video training, new scripts, and access to our growing community!
- Show the business value of bringing an ongoing mindfulness meditation program into your organization.
- Avoid mistakes that can kill a program or put you at risk.
- Engage and grow your audience.
- Optionally take the Certification Program to become a 'Certified Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator' and obtain the credibility you need.
What will you learn?
In an online, self-paced, multi-media format, you will learn how to gain support, build an engaging program and become a competent facilitator.
See the outline below in the Course Curriculum.
The Calm Monkey's training offerings
First things first, take the Facilitator Training course, then, optionally apply for the Certification Program, and once you have more experience, take the Applying Change Management online course.
- See Facilitator Training course description (Eligibility details)
- See Facilitator Certification Program
- See Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
See short discussions with CPHR and Wendy Quan:
- Part 1: Implementing workplace mindfulness – why and how?
- Part 2: What are Facilitators eager about?
- Part 3: Why is Wendy doing this? How do you know when mindfulness is working?
- Part 4: How are companies implementing mindfulness?
- Part 5: Why you’re not on your own after the training
- Part 6: The story of how this all began
Hear from students
Founder, The Calm Monkey
Meet your instructor
Wendy Quan, founder of The Calm Monkey, is the industry leader helping organizations implement mindfulness meditation programs and combining change management techniques to create personal and organizational change resiliency. She trains passionate meditators to become workplace facilitators through workshops and online training.
Wendy is a certified organizational change manager who has been recognized as a pioneer by the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley and the global Association of Change Management Professionals. Her clients include individuals from around the world and organizations such as Google and the government of Dubai.
Wendy’s career has included management in human resources, organizational development, coaching and information technology. Wendy is a leader in the change management community and founded the Vancouver Change Management Practitioner’s community of practice.
Through her change management experience and successful journey through cancer, Wendy delivers results in a practical, open manner that has broad appeal and evidence-based benefits.Her life’s goal is to help people create a better experience of life.
The thought leader in:
integration of change management and workplace mindfulness meditation
to build personal and workplace resiliency, and training and certifying
- How to run an Introduction session
- Introduction session templates
- Anatomy of a meditation session
- How to explain the 'right meditation attitude'
- Good communication
- Building trust FREE
- How to define meditation and mindfulness
- Handling questions
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - BEST PRACTICES
- LEADING a live, guided meditation - DEMONSTRATION
- What is your definition of success?
- Let's create your plan! (submit)
- Gaining your confidence
- TOOLKIT - Download scripts & guided meditation recordings
- TOOLKIT - Download samples and resources!
- Feedback survey (submit)
- Join the TCM Facilitators group now
- Let's create a more mindful world, together
- Before you go!