Insightful organizations know that bringing mindfulness into their workplaces result in many benefits. But how do you go about introducing it? And how can you self-sustain without relying on an outside facilitator?
We are lucky to have Wendy Quan hold this webinar. She is the industry thought leader and author on the topic of integrating change management and workplace mindfulness meditation to build personal and workplace resiliency.
Wendy will cover the key tactics that lead to a successful workplace implementation. Learn how to approach this in a way that produces high engagement, grassroots growth and real business benefits.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Understand the roadmap that creates a sensible, self-sustaining mindfulness workplace program, at no on-going operational cost.
- Hear real-life and researched-based benefits
- Learn how to enlist employees as volunteers, and what qualities they should possess
- Learn what mistakes to avoid
Who should attend:
- Anyone with an interest in helping co-workers reduce their stress and build their resiliency can initiate and drive the introduction of a mindfulness practice at work.
How to Bring Mindfulness into Your Workplace with No Ongoing Operating Costs
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1.5 hours of video content