Leading Change has become a critically important skill for everyone from supervisors to executives in all organizations in today's fast paced world. Unfortunately, research continues to show 2 out of 3 changes fail in one way or another resulting in a massive cost in time, money and lost opportunities.
Leading change successfully is a skill set that can be readily learned by everyone in a supervisory role. Leading Change provides a practical, thoughtful approach to ensuring your organization can initiate and sustain change. This program integrates the four essential competencies of effective strategic leadership, aligning and implementing successful change, leading people through transition and ensuring communication engages everyone.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Develop helpful systems views to fully identify and understand the current context of the whole situation.
- Clarify what changes are necessary, the consequences of not changing and where the organization is going in as simple and engaging language as possible.
- Spell out how all the changes align to get the organization where it wants to go.
- Determine how to plan and implement all the changes so everyone knows what they need to do for the changes to succeed.
- Explore how to communicate change in ways that fully engages everyone.
- Develop a picture of where everyone is on the change journey and put a plan together to keep everyone moving forward together.
Who should attend:
Everyone in a changing organization who is in a position where they have people reporting to them. This includes supervisors, team leaders, managers, directors and executives.
About this course
- 5 lessons
- 1.5 hours of video content