Welcome to the Leading With Emotional Intelligence Mastery program. In this Mastery Program – Leading with Emotional intelligence – A Guide for Professionals that Want to Get Unstuck, we work through the EQ-i 2.0® model developed by Multi Health Systems (MHS) consisting of 15 emotional intelligence competencies within 5 major areas: Self Perception, Self Expression, Interpersonal, Decision Making, and Stress Management.
Because everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and will need to focus on improving different areas, the Leading with Emotional Intelligence program has been designed so that you can tailor the learning to meet your specific needs.
In this 6-week program, we will cover in detail, all 15 emotional intelligence competencies, so you can work on your unique leadership development opportunities to remove the barriers preventing you from achieving the life you have always dreamed of.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Learn what Emotional Intelligence is
- Gain an awareness of your own emotional quotient or ‘EQ’
- Use emotional intelligence to increase personal and interpersonal effectiveness
- Learn how to relate emotional intelligence to leadership effectiveness
- Build your confidence and ability as a leader
- Generate a plan for self-development using the 15 core emotional intelligence competencies
Meet your instructor
Carolyn Stern specializes in helping professionals get unstuck, maximize their potential and achieve more.
She is a successful entrepreneur, self-development professional, author, university professor, corporate trainer and coach, and Certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator/Instructor.
Her focus and passion has been on integrating emotional intelligence, leadership, and personal development, thereby empowering professionals to have the courage to get out of their own way, to live the life they have always wanted to, and to be the best version of themselves.
Carolyn is a popular guest speaker at seminars, conferences and retreats.
- 1. Introduction to the Mastery Program
- 2. The Secret of Success - Emotional Intelligence
- 3. Learning Guide, Objectives, and Agenda
- 4. What is Emotional Intelligence?
- 5. The Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- 6. What is Leadership?
- 7. Emotional Intelligence - A Fundamental Element of Leadership
- 8. IQ versus EQ
- 9. Emotional Intelligence and the Brain
- 10. EQ- i 2.0 model
- 11. EQ Assessment Reports & Coaching