The pattern is common in life: your goals matter, the commitment is genuine, yet despite knowing what we must do, and wanting to do it, we fail to do it.
This presentation, answers why behavior change can be so darn difficult.
A recent medical study showed that, even when cardiologists told seriously at-risk patients that they had to make lifestyle changes if they wanted to continue living, only one in seven patients was able to make the changes stick. One in seven! If death isn’t a sufficient motivation for change, what hope does the average leader have in simply improving at work?
In this webinar Alex will...
- Share a synthesis of 30 years of research into why even when we might know what we need to do and commit to doing it, we can remain stuck
- Share video clips of real people telling their story of learning to see and overcome their (psychological) barriers to improvement - transforming both how they act and how they think
- Illustrate the 5-step pathway, these regular people followed to overcome their Immunity to Change™ and find greater peace, health and wholeness in the face of disruption, chaos and escalating demands
- Introduce a jargon-free approach for doing the complex work of Neuroscience, Vertical Development and Habit Change – and how it’s being scaled as a vehicle for leadership development and talent management
Who should attend:
- Any person, curious about... why they have personally struggled to make the changes and improvements that they genuinely want to make.
- Senior Human Resources Professional curious about... how to enrich their organization’s existing talent management and people development with methods being used by iconic brands such as Apple and Google.
- Operational leaders curious about... how they can shift the collective behavior and/or culture to better support the organizational strategies and/or priorities and/or direction.