“Project management is both an art and a science. Unfortunately, project managers in many organizations over-emphasize the science and don’t understand the art.”
Project management has become a vital component in most changing organizations today. Yet research into the success rates of project management continues to show about 60% of projects fail to achieve their desired outcomes on budget and on time.
Project Teams Leading Change is an insightful, practical program that provides a wealth of great ideas that will dramatically increase the effectiveness of project management throughout your changing organization.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Deepen your understanding of what is required for your project teams to be more successful using an integrated, systems-based approach to leading change.
- Explore the seven essentials for leading successful projects.
- Apply each of those essentials to projects in your changing organization.
- Assess how effective your project teams are currently.
Develop an Action Plan that will increase the effectiveness of project management throughout your organization.
Who should attend:
Project team leaders, project team members and senior leaders responsible for the success of project teams will greatly benefit from this program.
Article - Effective Project Teams
About this course
- 5 lessons
- 1.5 hours of video content