Thank you sponsor:
Hiring is the most important decision your organization will make in the tenure of an employee. Relying on over 50 years of combined experience, Chris Drinovz and Mike Weiler will walk you through the important but often neglected steps in hiring, and the essential steps you can take during an employment relationship to minimize legal risk for the employer.
We will review what employers should do at the hiring stage to find the best employees and limit employer liability, should the relationship turn sour.
- Job Descriptions not just for today but for the long run;
- Reference checks and legal considerations;
- Human rights issues in the selection process; Interviews and misrepresentations;
- Written employment agreements; Policy manuals;
- Post COVID issues, and more!
Who should attend:
- HR professionals, managers, directors, and other business professionals responsible for the Human Resource (HR) function within an organization; including hiring, disciplining, firing, developing and implementing employment contracts and/or workplace policies.
Article "Fundamentals of Hiring"
Article "Ya gotta know when to hold ‘em; know when to fold them…”