Emotional intelligence (EQ) skills are more often a more significant determinant of success than cognitive intelligence (IQ). Your work ethic, your attitude, your communication, interpersonal, conflict management, and stress management skills, are some of the emotional intelligence skills that are crucial for career success. However, like anything, too much of a good thing can be too much.
There is a dark side of emotional intelligence. Being too high in one competency may come at the detriment of another capability. For instance, too much self-regard leads to overconfidence, narcissism, and an inability to admit mistakes. The key here is to learn to recognize when one of your strengths may become a hindrance to your success. In this webinar, we will highlight the dark side of all 15 emotional intelligence competencies, and you will walk away knowing how to better balance your soft skills for optimal results.
In this presentation, you will:
- Learn what emotional intelligence is
- Discover the 15 emotional intelligence competencies
- Gain an awareness of both high and low levels of EI
- Recognize and understand how the dark side of emotional intelligence impacts your effectiveness in the workplace
Who should attend:
- All HR and business professionals, all levels