Program Summary: Two-part Webinar Series
The quality of leadership in an organization has a significant impact on employee engagement, productivity, and retention, and on talent acquisition, customer service, and profitability. Merely hoping the cream will rise to the top (“survival of the fittest”) puts you at risk of losing many promising players and almost guarantees that you will have many prize employees who are under-developed, under-leveraged, and under-performing. Leadership talent is far too precious to waste. We need to be proactive in our talent development, strategically developing leaders and leadership at all levels: “development of the fittest.” This two-part webinar series will focus on identifying and developing high potentials and future leaders.
Webinar 1- Identifying High-Potentials
This webinar will focus on identifying high-potential leaders: what to look for (signs of leadership potential); where to look; engaging line managers and senior leaders in assessing talent; and communicating leadership criteria throughout your organization. The webinar will share practical techniques, leading edge research, best practices, and useful tools.
You Will Learn:
- What is a high-potential program?
- Strategic perspective: identifying your organization’s needs
- What to look for: signs of leadership potential
- Where to look: leveraging many sources of good information
- Who to involve: engaging line managers and senior leaders in assessing talent
Webinar 2- Developing High-Potentials
This webinar will focus on developing high-potential leaders; engaging line managers and senior leaders in developing talent; and building a culture of leadership to keep your talent pipeline full and enhance leadership performance at all levels. The webinar will share practical techniques, leading edge research, best practices, and useful tools.
You Will Learn:
- Developing high-potentials: primary approaches and supporting tactics
- Engaging line managers and senior leaders in developing talent
- Building a culture of leadership and talent development
- Using leadership development to drive vision and strategy
- Validation and continuous improvement
Who Should Attend:
Mid-level practitioners and above. This webinar series will be valuable for anyone who is involved in leadership development and talent management within an organization, and especially those involved in identifying, developing, and retaining High Potentials.
Identifying HIPOs PowerPoint Slides
Developing HIPOs PowerPoint Slides