In partnership with:|
How do you see the relationship between emotional intelligence and managing change? Research supports that there are specific emotional skills that are closely linked to managing change.
In this presentation, you will:
If you are interested in receiving your own personalized Change Style Indicator report, for an additional cost of $50 (+GST) please contact email@example.com
Janice Gair, PCC, CEC, CPHR
Meet your instructors
Janice brings over two decades of experience in governance, corporate strategy, and organizational development. Her passion for capacity building in individuals and organizations led her to become a Certified Executive Coach graduating from the Royal Roads University executive education program in May 2015. She has achieved the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation through the International Coaching Federation and offers her services as a Mentor Coach for others completing their accreditation requirements.
In June 2015 she established her own executive coaching practice and shortly thereafter co-founded a second company EI ADVANTAGE and fully entered the world of entrepreneurship. Together with her business partner based in Saskatoon, they provide individual and team coaching, emotional intelligence certification, and conduct research, evaluation and publishing in the field of coaching and emotional intelligence.
Her core values include social responsibility and servant leadership. She proudly serves as Vice-Chair of the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba.
- Certified Executive Coach, Royal Roads University (CEC)
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (PCC)
- CPHR (Chartered Professional Human Resources)
- Bachelor of Arts (Administrative Studies), University of Winnipeg
- Business Administration Diploma, Red River Community College
- Certified in EQi 2.0 and EQ360 assessment tools
- Certified in Change Style Indicator/Change Navigator tools.
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member, CPHR Manitoba
Hayley Hesseln, CEC, B.Com, Ph.D, CEC
Dr. Hayley Hesseln has dedicated her 20-year career as a university professor to teaching and learning. She is an economist and professor at the University of Saskatchewan with extensive experience working with indigenous communities in the North. Active in education in the North, she has served as Research Associate for the International Centre for Northern Governance and Development, and the Dean of Undergraduate Studies for the University of the Arctic. She is a co-founder of EI ADVANTAGE and responsible for its curriculum development.
Hayley is an alumnus of the Royal Roads University Executive Coaching program in Victoria, BC, Canada and Member of the International Coaching Federation.
- 20 + years academic/professional
- Ph.D. Environmental Economics
- Assoc. Prof., Econ & Business (U of S)
- Certified Executive Coach (Royal Roads)